1) What is my very first step to becoming a franchise owner?
2) Should I start my own independent business or buy a new franchise?
3) Should I buy an existing business or buy an existing franchise for sale?
4) Do I need a lawyer, accountant, banker, active partner or silent investor?
5) Should I hire a consultant or join a peer advisory board to help me?
6) Should I start my new business part time while I still keep my job?
7) Should I leave my job and start full time launching my new business?
8) Should I work out of my home or use an executive office suite part time?
9) What kind of furniture, fixtures and office equipment do I need?
10) What kind of computers, tablets, software and technology do I need?
11) Should I join networking sites like Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook?
12) Do I need a company trademarked name, logo and tag line?
13) Do I need business cards, letterhead, envelopes and brochures?
14) Do I need a business email address, website, internet or satellite service?
15) Do I have a universal or niche' concept that will work for my clients?
16) Do I need a 90 Day Action Plan for my business quarterly periods?
17) Do I need a business plan with financial projection to raise capital?
18) Do I need a power point to make individual or group presentations?
19) Do I need a personal financial statement showing my net worth?
20) Do I have the appropriate amount of capital to launch the business?
21) Do I need investors capital that is a loan or an equity investment?
22) Do I need a Private Placement Memorandum to legally raise money?
23) Do I need a bank loan and can I get one during these economic times?
24) Do I need an SBA guarantee for a bank loan?
25) Do I need to sign a personal guarantee for funding, franchise or lease?
26) Can I take the firm through lean financial times during the first year?
27) How much income do I need to survive personally during my first year?
28) Should I hire a manager, employees or start by myself?
29) Who's my target market and how do I reach them?
30) What kind of advertising should I do?
31) How do I drive people to my website?
32) Do I need to conduct a focus group study for my product or service?
33) Who are my competitors and what am I up against?
34) Should I offer a better product or service?
35) What makes my product or service better than my competitors?
36) Should I offer a 'lowest price' guarantee to get my initial customers?
37) What am I selling, where do I sell it and how will I sell it?
38) Should I be a sole proprietor or incorporate my firm?
39) Most businesses fail due to lack of funds and poor management...will I?
40) How do I check out the right franchise system for me?
41) Am I ready to put everything I own on the line and risk it all?
42) Should I just keep my job and forget about buying a franchise?
43) Do I believe in myself enough to make the move to entrepreneurship?