1) What is my very first step to becoming a business owner?
2) Should I start my own independent business or buy an existing one?
3) Do I need a lawyer, accountant, banker, active partner or silent investor?
4) Should I hire a consultant or join a peer advisory board to help me?
5) Should I start my new business part time while I still keep my job?
6) Should I leave my job and start full time launching my new business?
7) Should I work out of my home or use an executive office suite part time?
8) Should I get a full time office with a long-term lease?
9) What kind of furniture, fixtures and office equipment do I need?
10) What kind of computers, tablets, software and technology do I need?
11) Should I join networking sites like Linkedin, Twitter or Facebook?
12) Should I join networking groups like BNI, Rotary, Lions or the MAC?
13) Do I need a company trademarked name, logo and tag line?
14) Do I need business cards, letterhead, envelopes and brochures?
15) Do I need a business email address, website, internet or satellite service?
16) Do I have a universal or niche' concept that will for-sure work?
17) Should I hire a 'focus group' to find out if I have a marketable concept?
18) Do I need a 5 year plan with financial projection to raise capital?
19) Do I need a power point to make individual or group presentations?
20) Do I need a personal financial statement showing my net worth?
21) Do I have the appropriate amount of capital to launch the business?
22) How much reserve capital do I need to keep the business floating?
23) Do I need investors capital that is a loan or an equity investment?
24) Do I need a Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) to raise money?
25) Do I need a bank loan and can I get one during these economic times?
26) Do I need an SBA guarantee for a bank loan?
27) What kind of credit rating and collateral do I need to secure funding?
28) Do I need to sign a personal guarantee for funding, a franchise or lease?
29) Can I take the firm through lean financial times during the first year?
30) How much income do I need to survive personally during my first year?
31) Should I hire a manager, sales people, employees or start by myself?
32) Who's my target market and how do I reach them?
33) What kind of advertising should I do?
34) How do I drive people to my website?
35) Do I need to conduct a focus group study for my product or service first?
36) Who are my competitors and what am I up against?
37) Should I offer a better product or service?
38) Should I offer a 'lowest price' guarantee to get my initial customers?
39) What am I selling, where do I sell it and how will I sell it?
40) Should I be a sole proprietor or incorporate my firm?
41) Most businesses fail due to lack of funds and poor management...will I?
42) Should I just keep my job and forget about becoming a business owner?
43) Seriously...what should I do? Stay put or believe in myself?